Custom Search

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Maternity Shopping

My wife went shopping for maternity clothes the other day. She got stocked up with clothes. Some are not too big for the next few months and others are huge knowing that eventually the big belly will be here. My wife was most excited to get a new bra since she has been "busting out" of her regular bras. I have figured out that this is one of god's funny tricks he plays on men...you see the breasts get bigger so the husband gets eager to "check them out" but they also get very very sensitive, so the wife doesn't allow it. I quickly learned that it is a good thing that there is a lot of sex when trying for a baby because after the conception occurs things slow down in that department. I,however, am just thrilled that we are finally pregnant so that is what matters most!!