Custom Search

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I smell, the mirror smells, everything smells!!!

So the latest in the pregnancy craziness is my wife's hound dog sense of smell. Everything smells to her and it all stinks. Sometimes I will go to give her a hug and as I lean in she stops me and says, "Ewwww you smell!!" I ask her what it is I smell like and she doesn't know, but I just smell. The other day she asked me to smell the bathroom mirror, so I smelled it and thought that it smelled like a mirror should smell (whatever that smell may be). The wife, however, thinks that the mirror smells horrible and she now covers her nose every time she has to go into the bathroom. Oh, and I tried cleaning it multiple times, but I guess it just isn't going away.

We had our second doctor appointment today and things are all on the right track! We listened to the heartbeat (which still amazes me!). We are going to try and find out what we are having sometime in the next week or so. I will let you know as soon as I do!