Custom Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Four Month Check Up

Tomorrow is the 4 month check up. I can't say I look forward to these because of the shots. My wife can't be in the room when he gets them so that means I have to. I am excited to see how much he has grown since the 2 month check-up. It is kind of sad because he is starting to look more and more like a little toddler and not a baby anymore. He has learned to roll from his back to his tummy, but I haven't seen him roll from his tummy to his back yet. He usually rolls and then just starts to fuss when he wants one of us to roll him back over. Maybe he thinks it is funny that he has us trained!! We are thinking that it is rice cereal time for the little dude and hoping that the cereal might lead to him sleeping all the way through the night.

So, I will update you all on what we find out tomorrow!!