Custom Search

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Online Communities

Throughout this entire process of trying to conceive, I have come across many helpful websites. Some of the sites offer information and others are online communities. I have found that the best way to find other people in the same situation is to join these online communities. The people involved are very supportive, but also very informative. Many of the members are in different stages of fertility medications or procedures and are more than willing to discuss how things are going for them and what they have tried in the past. Whenever my wife and I are experiencing something specific in our trying process, I always ask the friends in the community to see what their experiences have been and I have been amazed at the things I have learned. Now of course, if it is a medical problem we always consult our physician...we aren't idiots. So I would like to provide you with a few of these online communities.

My favorites are:
Trying To Conceive
Babies Online

Some others to check out:
Just Mommies
I Dream of Baby
The Fertility Shop
The Baby Corner