Custom Search

Monday, February 12, 2007

To Artificial Insemination and Beyond.....

So it sucks that my wife started her period. I had to do a late night run to the supermarket to get some tampons. The punk-ass teenager at the check stand looked at the tampons and then looked up at me and laughed while he said, "I hope these aren't for you." So, I looked him straight in the eye and replied, "Yeah, they are." I don't think he was expecting that reply because he got quiet and hurried and rang me up.

So now it looks like I will be chaperoning my semen through a nice cleansing process in a about 14 days. Artificial Insemination actually sounds a lot worse than what it is. The doctor told us that it is a quick process that is not really painful, just uncomfortable. Now, I don't have a vagina, but the thought of someone sticking a catheter up my imaginary vagina and squirting some semen in sounds pretty awkward, doesn't it. So I guess what I am saying is that I feel bad for my wife because she has to go through this, but if it could give us a child than she is up for it.