Custom Search

Monday, February 19, 2007

The Wife is Sick

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. My wife has been sick. I wish it was morning sickness, but it isn't, it is just the flu. I have been pretty busy trying to get her better.

Today we will be calling in to make our appointment for artificial insemination. I think we will be scheduling it for this upcoming Sunday. We are praying that this will be the answer to our conception problems. If it doesn't work than we will probably have to take a break from the Clomid for at least a month. I think it will be nice for my wife to have a break from the crazy Clomid, it has really whacked her out. I have also heard that taking Clomid sometimes kick starts your ovaries so even when you don't take it you can still ovulate. It would be our luck that the month she doesn't take it we get pregnant.