Custom Search

Monday, November 27, 2006

Father-in-laws

Father-in-laws are pretty damn good at being able to give their son-in-laws a hard time. It didn't take me long to learn this lesson...you see when I asked my father-in-law if I could marry his daughter his answer was, "Yes, but if you ever do anything to upset her, I will kill you!" Tonight he really got me good. Today was the day that I took my semen analysis into the lab. My father-in-law was sitting by my wife and me at dinner and heard me ask my wife if the lab had called with the results. My wife said that the lab hadn't called yet and we were discussing the possibility of me having to take medication if there were any problems. My father-in-law turned to me and said, "You know if you have a low sperm count, they just give you injections right into your testicles!" My eyes got wide and my mind was racing. He was quick to laugh it off and I realized that he was just joking, but for a few seconds I really thought about the possibility of testicle injections and I about passed out! I will have to start writing these things down in a notebook that I can bring out when I have a son-in-law to torture.